Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's the Maiden Voyage

Howdy!
This is my first foray into the world of blogging, though I have been insinuating my opinions on others for quite some time, so this shouldn't be so tough!
So here's the deal: I am a brand new small business owner, but by no means am I new to the business world or the management thereof. This is not my first rodeo, as they say. I have worked for some wonderful people (and some not so wonderful) and have learned a great deal every step of the way. You may visit my website: www.desertdivassistant.com to learn more about what I actually do for a living. I thought I would use this medium to discuss business efficiency tips, trials and tribulations of business ownership, and general musing on the world at large. Listen ya'll, everyone out there is an "expert"; I'm a novice and I admit it. I will make some mistakes along the way, but I hope to learn a lot of new things and pass tips and tricks on to you, gentle reader. That's really what this blog is all about!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned!
The Desert Diva

No comments: